LINPILCARE is an Erasmus+ KA2 strategic partnership for innovation in school education. LINPILCARE aims to link practitioner inquiry via professional learning communities with the results of academic research, in order to use evidence based knowledge in their practice.
The project is centred on utilising three fundamental pillars: Practitioner Inquiry (PI), Professional Learning Communities (PLC) and Academic Research (AR).
LINPILCARE is a three year partnership between:
- VSKO – DNI, IST-Service for the Catholic education in Flanders, Brussels, Belgium
- TARTU ÜLIKOOL – University of Tartu, Estonia
- FONTYS University of Applied Sciences, Institute of Teacher Education, Tilburg, the Netherlands
- ZAVOD REPUBLIKE SLOVENIJE ZA ŠOLSTVO – The National Education Institute Slovenia, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- ALMADAFORMA TRAINING CENTRE in Agrupamento de Escolas da Caparica, Almada - Lisbon, Portugal
- DENE MAGNA - Secondary school in Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom